Friday, September 7, 2007

I've completed my WebQuest !










Finally, I've completed my WebQuest !

I found creating a good webquest is not an easy job. There are a lot of essential elements invloved. I need to have a well-planned online learning project, design a good template and choose the right colors, pictures and animations to make my webquest more attractive to learners. These really take time and energy. Since this is my first webquest, I encountered lots of unpredictable problems when I did it. However, the best way for learning is to do it by myself. This hands-on experience really helps me a lot. Now, my hard work pays off. Finally, I've completed my webquest. What a great joy for me !


This is my webquest: http://students.ed.qut.edu.au/n6203418/Index.html

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer
Yor webquest is so fabulous, lovely and beautiful!!
Well down! I also feel happy for us becasue we completed our first webquest^.^ This expereince is really interesting and full of surprise, isn't it? Anyway, I like your webquest^.^
-Sherry-

馮老師 said...

Jennifer

Clearly, you did a great job. An eye-catching and attractive product. Learners enjoy doing this tasks and the learning process. Wonderful! How long did you create this WebQuest?

-Maggie-

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

What a great job you've done. It is very colorful and nice animations. Your students would have a lot of fun doing the task. Congratulations.

-Nattythai-

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer
I agree with you about the webquest. I also finished. But I find that what i did was just at lowest level. Hopefully, I can get 4.
-Billo-

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Your blog is very interesting and very fancy! I can tell that how much time you spent on choosing the right colors for your blog! I should call you "Princess of Pink"!

Please keep adding new information on your blog when you go to Japan at the end of this year!

I will visit your blog very often to see if you have a good time in Japan! ^^

Cheers!

Daphne

Basil said...

Hi

Lovely and well structured webquest, I wish you do well again in your second project.

"Zahran"

Billo said...

Hi ,
This is a timely webquest.
Adding information on blogs and wikis raelly is about time.
Cheers!

EnjoytheLife said...

HiJennifer!
I like the colour of your blog and it is really interesting! What an amazing webquest, all the colours and pictures are so beautiful. I also like Christmas, it is a good topic. I am sure your students will be interested in it.

Molly

Anonymous said...

Hey dear,

I like your blog because of the PINK colors!!
The WebQuest is good too.I like the topic you choose, I think your student must be enjoyed with it! Hope to see you soon in TWN and good luck for all!