Sunday, September 23, 2007

Time for having a break !

This week is our Semester Break. Finally, I can relax myself a little bit. Although I have many activities this week, I still need to spend some time working on my assignments. I have 4 big assignments that will be due in 5 weeks. Hopefully, I can still survive this semester.

Cheers!



We spent all day at Gold Coast enjoying the blue sky, sea breeze, shiny sand beach and the once-a-week night market. The handicrafts at the Wednesday night market are terrific!







Wine-tasting tour. My friend drove me to several vineyards to tast a variety of red and white wines. Do you know how many kinds of wines I had tasted on that day? More than 12 !









I was invited by my Japanese friend to have dinner at his house. The home-made Japanese food, Okonomiyaki is very tasty.

6 comments:

Basil said...

You are always a good student Jen, have a lovely mid semester break and me and you will finish hopefully in November. Good luck!

Zahran

Anonymous said...

For sure, you enjoyed your mini-holiday very much! I agree with you Japanese food was very nice and tasty! Forunately, I met several Japanese classmates in Brisbane and I have the chance to try their home-made food! I'm so lucky!
Regarding assignment, I think you can do very well on them! Add oil!

Maggie

Anonymous said...

Dear Jennifer,
You looks happy in those pictures, I reckon you have a great time for the break! I feel happy for you! There are few more weeks for you to stay in Brisbane! Enjoy the life in Brisbane though. Create much more beautiful memory for your life here! I think I also have to do the same thing!Cheers
-Sherry-

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer

Thanks for your suggestions! I think they're very helpful. I'll I must decide what my priorities are. Planner is good! However, I seldom look at it and follow it.
Cheers

Maggie

馮老師 said...

Hi Jennifer

Where's your website? It's disappear! I'd like to say something about it. However, I can't find it.
Overall, it's an amazing website! You are an one of the IT expects in our class.

I'll give my comments later!

Cheers
Maggie

馮老師 said...

Jennifer

Sorry to my typing mistake, you are an expert in IT field. not expects.